Via blog.executivebiz.com by Mary-Louise Hoffman
Some analysts believe the federal shutdown’s effects on contractors will linger even after the government reopens and resolves the dispute over the debt ceiling, Bloomberg reported Thursday. Kathleen Miller and Danielle Ivory write several federal contractors have experienced late payments, stop-work orders and solicitation cancellations amid the shutdown.
- Experts Highlight Uncertainty as Primary Shutdown Effect (beyondfrequency.com)
- Government shutdown over; House passes bill, raises debt ceiling (al.com)
- No, The Government Shutdown Didn’t Cost The Economy $24 Billion (dannyvinik.com)
- On the Hill: End of the Shutdown (wowonline.org)
- Shutdown is over and federal workers want to know: When will we be paid? (al.com)