Via InformationWeek by Kevin L. Jackson
In December 2012, Cary Landis and I made 10 predictions about how cloud computing was likely to evolve this year and how those changes were likely to impact enterprise computing. But things are moving fast in the world of cloud computing, reaffirming some of those predictions and altering others.
- Government to Explore Cloud First for All Its Projects Said Mr J Satyanarayana, Secretary, DeitYAt CII CLOUD SUMMIT (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Delivery and implementation of environmental services for cloud computing and data protection within the Project. “Little Poland Information… (hispanicbusiness.com)
- Five Basic Things You Should Know About Cloud Computing (forbes.com)
- How to Understand Cloud Computing Security Concerns (ciphercloud.com)
- Cloud Computing Grows In Finance, Concerns Over NSA (business2community.com)